Living Christ Preschool Ministry
Let the children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.
The mission of Living Christ Christian Preschool is to minister to children's spiritual, social, academic and physical needs through our loving environment and the sharing of God's Word each day.
At Living Christ Preschool, we seek to instill in the children an awareness of God's love for them in Christ their Savior, a loving concern for others, and an appreciation of the wonders and beauty of God's creation.
Through daily readiness activities, free play, art activities, story time, music and movement activities, we strive to foster in the children a positive attitude toward school and learning, and to prepare them for a successful Kindergarten experience.
Our mission at Living Christ Preschool is to minister to children's spiritual, social, academic and physical needs through our loving environment and the sharing of God's Word each day.
- Degreed, experienced, caring, approachable teachers
- Small class sizes for more individualized
- Clean, safe and engaging Christian preschool environment in which children feel secure
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum and learning activities geared towards preparing
children for successful Kindergarten
- Opportunities for children to express themselves creatively and develop social skills through free play, art, music and movement activities
- Full-size gymnasium for physical education activities
A ministry of Lutheran Church of the Living Christ, Living Christ Preschool has been providing Christian preschool education in our West Madison, Middleton and Verona Wisconsin community for over 25 years.
Living Christ Christian Preschool offers both part time preschool and full day childcare to children 6 weeks through 4 years of age, as well as a summer program, so we are open all year round.